ForSer – Formazione e servizi per la pubblica amministrazione
Via Leonardo da Vinci, 27 – 33037 Pasian di Prato (UD) Italia
Contact: Milena Grion
Telephone: +39 (0432) 693681 Fax: +39 (0432) 645497 E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
Forser is a legally recognised not-for-profit association. It was established in 2000 by the Regional Branch of the National Association of Municipalities (ANCI FVG), Enaip FVG and the regional section of the National Municipality Association/Mountain Municipality Consortium(UNCEM), with the aim to provide training for public sector staff.
Forser’s main objective is to provide support and guidance for the development of reorganization processes and technological, administrative and organisational innovation in public administration.
Activities and services provided by ForSer are as follows:
- refresher courses and seminars that take an in-depth look at cutting-edge technical, legal and legislative practices;
- specialized advanced training courses and introductory level courses;
- training Needs analysis;
- project design and management of training programmes and tailor made training programmes;
- consultancy services for PA;
- innovative projects for PA dealing with research and development transfer of training models and contents.